Thursday, September 26, 2013

Brush and Whiten in One Step

Solo Smarts Blog & Podcast Attract Awesome Podcast Guests Smart Podcasting Skills

It is so easy to make your own toothpaste with whiteners!

Get the pearly white smile you really want! The DIY way!

What you'll need:


Coconut oil (organic is best) 3 tbsp
Baking soda 3 tbsp
Peppermint essential oil (or any oil you like, *try cinnamon*) 25 drops
Vegetable glycerin 2 tsp
Hydrogen peroxide 1tsp

What you'll do:

This one is super easy. Add your baking soda to your coconut oil and mash into a paste. Add the glycerin and peroxide and mix well. Add your essential oil. You are done. Store in a covered container in your bathroom.


 
 Notes:

The original recipe for this toothpaste I found here.

I adapted it because I didn't like the Stevia and I wanted to add the extra power of peroxide. I love this toothpaste. My teeth have never been this white.

Check out her site though, because if you love DIY, you'll really love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment