Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome to My Little Corner of the Internet

Welcome 

Thanks to each of you for taking the time to visit my blog. I am looking forward to a great time sharing with new friends ways to stretch that dollar we work so hard for! Then again, maybe some of you just enjoy creating DIY beauty and household items for the sheer joy of it. Either way or both, this will be a fun adventure!!

I plan on continuing to do what I've been doing for ages now; and that is, researching and experimenting with ways to be crafty, creative, and save some money at the same time. 

Years ago, I used to make my own beauty products like bath salts, lip balm, soap, scrubs, etc. Then I began selling products for a well-known door-to-door beauty company and decided that was counter productive. :) That was a short-lived venture. 

I have always been interested in making things myself; everything from homemade paper to cosmetics. This time around, it started with homemade cleaning products. I discovered I could make them for pennies instead of wasting dollars I didn't have on tons of products for all over the apartment.

And so it begins. This time around, I am expanding my search for health, beauty, and home DIY's to whatever strikes my fancy. You never know what you'll find here; so keep coming back. It's been a while since I've had a blog so it'll take me some time to make it my own.

I hope you'll subscribe and tell your friends. Pin it, Like it, Share it, give it a Thumbs up...whatever. 

Thanks for reading all this...

Just my .02

Amy 



No comments:

Post a Comment